Monday, June 1, 2009

T minus 30 and counting...

Well I am deep into the Flash Gordon animated film now, 60 minutes done, and the last half hour (including end credits) to go. I am already getting a little sad at the thought of no longer spending my short free time putting this animation together. Plenty of work left but you probably know what I mean- when you reach a milestone and the end is in sight the feeling changes somewhat from constant elation to more the slight weariness that comes with the finish line.

The project has been a positive joy so far and I anticipate that the animated film will be pretty warmly received. It is the start of a series if it does well, and I trust that it will.

There are other, much darker projects, also vying for attention, but any decision on their final disposition is entirely in the hands of the "good guys" who must decide what price to pay to determine those projects' fates...